I though I would use this post as an update kind of thing just to let you know why I have been so busy and also tell you all about what I have planned for the next few week because it is coming up to my favourite time of the year...CHRISTMAS!!! I love everything christmassy and have already started Christmas shopping so lots to tell you there.
So the main thing that has been distracting me lately has been work. I got a new job 2 weeks ago and since then I have not had one day off so of course any time I am at home I have been either sleeping, doing my assignments for university or spending time with my family and friends. I love my job, its working in a new clothes store a few miles away from me and I'm really enjoying it but I am glad I have the next two weeks off because I have so much uni work to do. That leads me on to another thing that has been keeping me busy...University. I have just gone onto my second year of a business degree and the work load has pretty much doubled since last year so I am having to work really hard just to get it all done on time. That said I am still really enjoying it and its great to be back after the summer and see all my friends again.
That's enough of whats been distracting me, I have had a bit of fun these last two weeks it hasn't all been work so here are a few photos of what I have been up to lately.
|My 21st Birthday Party|
|Me and my best friend at my 21st|
|At the fireworks display|
- A pretty big haul from ELF which I've actually had for about 3 weeks.
- Las Vegas review and probably a HUGE haul when I get home.
- More Nail Varnish of the Weeks however I've just started having cal gel put on my nails which lasts a few weeks so it may not be up every week.
- Christmas gift ideas for girls and boys because I always find other versions of these always include really expensive gifts so this will be a bit of a lower budget version.
- Christmas wrapping - I have decided to wrap my gifts a bit different this year so I will show you all what I'm doing with that.
- A Christmas Giveaway will give one lucky follower the chance to win a special Christmas present from me
- Reviews on quite a few new products
- Christmas Party outfits - Photos of what I will be wearing to a few Christmas parties this year.
Have a great day girls