Tuesday 11 October 2011

Review: Montagne Jennesse Damask Rose

For my birthday I was given a tube of Montagne Jennesse Damask Rose so I thought I would do a quick review on it. I have tried different face masks from this company before but they have always been the ones in the sachets that are for one time use, so I thought having one in a tube was a good idea as it says on the packaging it contains up to 10 uses.

As you can tell this mask is in a rose flavour and says that it is an ultra deep cleansing masque. The formula is a thin cream/ lotion which smells amazing and I sat happily smelling the aroma for the 15-20 minutes it takes to dry. Once dried I just washed it off with warm water and my skin felt amazing! It was so soft and look really clean which I like from a mask.

Overall I really like this product and may even buy some different ones that do different things. It doesn't state on the packaging if the product is for dry or oily skin but I think you could use it whatever your skin type because it is just a nice treat to use to pamper yourself once a week.

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment