Monday 19 September 2016

Autumn OOTD

This is currently one of my favourite outfits of Autumn so far. It may only be September but as soon as the Bank Holiday in August is over I am dreaming of thick jumpers, pumpkins and crisp leaves on the ground.



This outfit is actually mostly from Tesco's F&F collection and I have always loved that you can get really nice clothes in with your weekly shop. They tend to be really reasonably priced as well which is always a bonus!

I love this skirt, it is such a beautiful colour and the perfect Autumn staple. I have worn it so much with lots of different tops but my favourite is to keep it simple with a black ribbed turtleneck. I then just throw on some black tights and ankle boots and I am good to go. If it is a bit chillier I might add a jacket like this one from H&M.

I love that Autumn is here and that we are getting closer and closer to the best time of the year (Christmas!!!)

What are your go to Autumn staples this year?

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment