Monday 5 September 2016

It's all in the detail...

One of my favourite parts of planning our wedding was deciding on all of the small personal details. I knew exactly what I wanted and just needed a little bit of help bringing it all to life which is where my amazing parents came in.

From years of secretly lusting over weddings on Pinterest I had a good idea about how our wedding would look and all the little touches that would make it personal to us. I never knew just how much hard work went in to all those little things that half of the guests wouldn't even notice but they made the day complete and were so worth all of the time and effort that went in to them.

Here are a few of my favourite parts of the whole day:






















It is the detail that made our day so perfect!

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment