Monday 29 August 2016

Summer Evening OOTD - Boohoo

Although it is coming to the end of summer I am still loving wearing florals and bright colours. It was a friends birthday recently and I was looking for an outfit that was classy but fun and above all else summery. After a few days searching for something that was not only all of the above but also a reasonable price I decided to try Boohoo. I have always found Boohoo to be a bit hit and miss, with pieces either being quite cheap looking or actually very good quality but I am so impressed with the quality of these pieces and I will definitely be trying a few more bits from the website.


I decided to go for a top and midi skirt option as I like being able to mix and match things and I just loved the print of this skirt. With a total price of £28 for the entire outfit I thought it was a total bargain and the quality is actually amazing. I teamed this with some mint green heels and matching clutch bag from Faith to pick out the colour in the skirt and I loved how it looked.




I hope you liked this kind of post, its not something I usually do but I really enjoyed it.

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment