Monday 1 August 2016

Time flies...

The last 3 months have possibly been the fastest of my life, it feels like yesterday I decided not to post any more until after the wedding. Well the wedding has been and gone!



It was the most amazing day, filled with so much love and many happy memories that I cannot wait to share with you all. I plan on doing a whole series of posts about the wedding and all the little bits we made or created for the day as well as sharing lots of photos from the day itself.


We have also had the most incredible 2 weeks in Kenya which I cannot wait to tell you all about. It was unlike any holiday I have ever been on and we returned feeling blissfully happy and relaxed.


Now it is time to get stuck in to making our gorgeous house a home. Although we managed to get a lot of it done before the wedding we have had a few set backs so still have a bit more to do before I can do before and after photos. I plan on showing you all of the progress along the way so keep an eye out for some posts on that very soon.


Of course my love for beauty, baking and bargains will still be very much a focus on this blog and I really hope I find the perfect balance for you all.


Of course as always if you have any questions, requests or comments feel free to leave a comment and I will be sure to reply.
Its good to be back.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment