I love doing tags so when I saw this one posted over on Brittany's blog I knew I had to do it. So here we go...
1. Favorite/current Shampoo & Conditioner?
Favorite- Tigi BedHead Brunette Goddess
Current- Tresemme Colour Revitalise
2. Favorite/current bodywash or soap?
Favorite- Original Source Tea Tree and Mint shower gel - YUMMY!!!
Current- Original Source Tea Tree and Mint shower gel
3. Favorite/current razor?
Favorite- Venus Embrace
Current- Venus Embrace
4. Favorite/current shaving cream?
Favorite & Current- Gillette Satin Care
5. Favorite/current face wash?
Favorite—Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
Current— St Ives Apricot Scrub
1. Favorite/current foundation?
Favorite - Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory
Current - Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
2. Favorite/current eyeliner?
Favorite & current - GOSH Kohl eyeliner in black
3. Favorite/current mascara?
Favorite— Maybelline Falsies in Black
Current— Maybelline One by One in Black
4. Favorite/current blush?
Favorite & Current - Natural Collection in Peach Melba
5. Favorite/current lipstick?
Favorite & Current Lipstick— No7 Stay Perfect in Grace
1. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Eyeshadow blending brushes
2. Name a makeup crime that you hate when people do?
Having the wrong colour foundation so they are either orange or ghostly white. Never a good look.
3. Where does most of your makeup come from?
Mostly from Boots as they have such a big collection of different brands
4. How do you make money to buy makeup or beauty products?
My job in a clothes store and my boyfriend buys me some as presents
5. Do you use a deep conditioning treatment? If so, what kind?
I use Aussies 3 Minute hair treatment
6. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
If I'm not going anywhere special or I'm just going from my house to my boyfriends then I don't wear any
7. What color are your nails right now?
Red Carpet by Rimmel
8. Do your toes match your fingernails?
Nope my toe nails are always a dark colour, normally black unless I'm going on holiday.
9. Where are most of your clothes from?
Probably New Look or Miss Selfridge, I'm definitely a high street girl
10. Do you care about whats "in" right now, or just wear and try whatever you love?
I prefer to dress for my body shape rather than whats in right now because I just see it as a waste of money buying things that don't look right on me and then never wear them. I like to keep my clothes pretty classic and then make them more on trend with accessories.
I tag all of you to do this and let me know so I can go and read them all.
Have a great day