Friday 23 September 2011

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser

I was in boots this week looking for another tube of the Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser when I saw that No7 also do their own version of this. Since I had a £5 off voucher for No7 I decided for £4 I may as well try it and see how it compares. I did say I was going to try the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser but I haven't been anywhere lately that sells it but when I see it I will pick up a small bottle just so I can compare it.

I have only use the No7 one for a few days but overall I am quite impressed. The product is nice and thick so feels quite luxurious when I put it on and it smells really nice too which is good because one of the things I didn't like about the Soap and Glory one was the smell. Once massaged in to your face you just rub it off with the Muslin cloth that is included in the pack, this muslin cloth is a lot harder than the one I had with soap and Glory so gives a harsher exfoliation which for me is fine but be careful if you have sensitive skin. When the product was removed I was left with lovely soft and clean skin. Although the product says it is radiance boosting I haven't really seen any evidence of that yet but I will keep you updates.


Over all it is a really good cleanser and I am glad I got it but I am still craving the Liz Earle one to compare so once I finish this bottle I will definitely buy it to compare for you. This does however beat the Soap and Glory Hot Cloth cleanser.

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment