Friday 4 March 2016

February Favourites

 
I know I am probably going to say this every month but I cannot believe February is over already. This year is flying by and I still feel like there is so much to do before the wedding in July. Oh well it will all come together in the end. February was a month of waiting! We are still waiting to complete on the house so we are feeling very anxious and stressed at the moment but I think March is going to be a great month. As with last month I have chosen a favourite for each category below.

Beauty Item
 

This months beauty favourite has been my MAC Mehr lipstick. This is the perfect your lips but better colour and I have worn it pretty much all month. It is a slightly matte shade and lasts for such a long time. This could possibly be my wedding day lipstick.
 
Clothing


My favourite item of clothing this month was a scarf, if you live in the UK then you will understand why! It has been freezing here all month and although we have had some beautiful sunny days it is still bitterly cold and you need a scarf if you are out and about. This scarf was a birthday present last year and it is so beautiful. It is from Accessorise and is absolutely huge. It is the kind of scarf that is really cosy and is sure to keep you nice and warm on these winter days. I also love the colours in this scarf as it goes with pretty much everything. 


 
TV Series/Film
 
 
 
This month me and my mum started watching Call the Midwife on Netflix. I have never seen this before but everyone told me it was really good and I needed something to fill the Downton Abbey shaped whole in my life. For anybody that doesn't know it is all about midwives in the 1950's and onwards and it is really interesting to see how medicine and life has changed since then.
 
Life

 
Picking my wedding dress up! This was a big deal for me as I hadn't tried it on since I brought it back in August. I was terrified it was going to be too small but it was actually a little big so that was a result. I have my next fitting in April so not too long until I get to put it on again. I loved it just as much as the first time I wore it and cannot wait to see what it looks like on the day with my hair and makeup done.
 
Have a great weekend!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment