Monday 29 February 2016

Get to know me...


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Its curly but not a good kind of curly.

 
 2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
My hair is currently my natural colour but if I do dye it then I tend to go to the salon now as I had far too many disasters with at home kits.
 
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? 
My hair is either in a ponytail, a bun or straightened. You can normally tell which days I have washed my hair as they tend to be the days I have it down and straightened.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
I have gel manicures every 3 weeks but always do my own pedicures. Mostly because I am ridiculously ticklish and cannot stand anybody touching my feet.
 
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Every 3 weeks.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? 
Bare toenails are one of my biggest pet peeves so I always have nail polish on my toes. Normally in the winter it is a dark berry red or black and then I like to mix it up in the summer.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? 
I have to make a decision in the mornings, do I want to get up really early and do my makeup perfectly or do I want to sleep?? Normally the latter wins and I have on average 7 minutes to do my make up. If I am going out I like to spend a lot longer on it though.

 
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first, I'm not sure why but it is just the way that makes sense to me. I guess I don't wear eye makeup every day so it just becomes habit to do my face first.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? 
I am pretty good at just buying what I need, I will always have more than that but I wouldn't buy things just for the sake of it.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? 
Never really. I can never make them even and they always fall off before I am ready to take them off. Not a great look on me.

 
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I guess this is kind of answered in question 7. I wear the bare minimum to work as I am just too lazy but on the weekend and nights out I wear a full face.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
Unless it is a special occasion no but if we have people over then I will put a full face on.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? 
I do but it isn't a pretty site and I tend to see everybody I know just to make it that little bit worse.

 
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Urm my skincare is high end and I guess it depends what you class as high-end. I have quite a bit of MAC.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? 
During the week for work it is a last minute decision but at the weekends I tend to plan a little bit more.
16. How often do you change your handbag? 
Never really. I have a work bag for my laptop and then my beloved Mulberry for weekends and evenings

 
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
My alarm goes off at 6:30 every morning and I tend to be in bed by about 10:30 
18. How often or when do you workout?
Never! I really should though
19. Left handed or right handed? 
Right Handed

 
20. How tall are you?
5ft 5 apparently
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope I don't even speak English very well haha
22. How many pets do you have? 
Just the one, a border collie called Kingsley
23. Do you read comments posted on blogs? 
Of course, I love reading and replying to comments. 
 
 
24. What’s your favorite color?
I love grey! I think it looks great with so many other colours and can be so pretty.
25. What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
I am getting my nails done tonight and then have an appointment at the hair salon for a wedding hair trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment