Monday 1 February 2016

January Favourites

Well there you have it, January is over!
 
I can't believe we are in February already, this year is flying by and already so much has happened. I love reading other peoples favourites posts and I also love looking back on my own over the years so I wanted to do something a little different this year. I decided to come up with four categories and each month I will choose my favourite of that category so the categories are (drum roll please!!!) Beauty Item, Clothing, TV Series/Film and Life. Lets get started with the first favourites post of 2016 then...

Beauty Item
 


My favourite new beauty item this month has been the Make-up Revolution Contour Kit. I mentioned this in my beauty haul post a few weeks ago and I have been using it so much over the last few weeks. I especially love the baked highlighters.
 
Clothing
I have quite a classic style and do not tend to follow any major fashion trends so this may seem a bit boring compare to some much cooler bloggers but this month I have been loving this cashmere jumper from Marks & Spencer. It was a Christmas present and I must have worn it every weekend since I opened it. I love the colour and the zip detail as well as the fact that it is the softest thing I have ever owned.
 
TV Series/Film
 
 
For anybody that knows me this is a no brainer...Pretty Little Liars is back! I have been obsessed with this show for about 4 years now and I believe this is the last season so I'm not really sure what I am going to do when it is over. In case you have never seen it the main plot is that a teenage girl goes missing and her friends end up being stalked and blackmailed by the mysterious A. That's pretty much been the storyline for 6 seasons and it still thoroughly entertains me every week.
 
Life  
Buying our first house! If you haven't read last weeks post here then you need to. It explains what is currently going on, but basically we are in the process of buying our very first property together and it is so exciting. There is still a lot to do before it is officially ours but we are getting there. I will update you when I know more.
 
So there we have it, January is over and it was a great way to start 2016. I hope your January's were great and please leave a comment and let me know your favourites for each of the categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment