Friday 19 February 2016

Spring has nearly sprung

Firstly I  need to apologise for the lack of a post on Monday, I have had a really busy few weeks what with the wedding planning and buying a house so blogging slipped a bit but I am back now and have some great ideas for the next few weeks.

I'm not sure about where you live but near me there have been some big hints that spring is on its way. The blossom on the tree's, daffodil's shooting up everywhere and beautiful blue skies.
 
 
This post is a bit of a nothing post but I just felt like I needed to share this image as it just shows everything that is great this time of year and who doesn't love bright pink blossom everywhere???
 
It might just be me but I also feel a lot happier and relaxed when the sun is shining and there are spring flowers everywhere.
 
I love everything about spring and cannot wait for the lighter evenings and warmer days.
 
Sorry for such a dull post today but I promise next week is going to be much more exciting, we have wedding posts and a lipstick collection coming up.
 
Have a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment