Friday 29 January 2016

Life Update

Image from Pinterest

Today's post is slightly different as I wanted to share a bit of news with you. Myself and my fiancé are in the process of buying our first home together. It is all still going through and is such a stressful time in your life but hopefully in the next few weeks we will be all moved in and I can start doing some house posts. I'm thinking some before and after posts, DIY projects and I am really keen on getting into gardening so hopefully I can incorporate that into the mix as well somehow.
 
I have been obsessing over interior blogs and Pinterest for the last couple of weeks so am full of ideas and cannot wait to share them with you. I am also looking forward to getting lots of advice from all of you as I am sure a lot of you own your own homes and can give me some words of wisdom. Maybe once it is all complete I can do a list of things I wish I had known before I started the process as it really is such a daunting process.
 
For now though I will be leave you with this framed picture that I cannot wait to buy and have hanging in our hallway. I think it is such a good quote to live by.
 
Have a great weekend
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment