Monday 4 January 2016

Goals for 2016


weheartit.com
Hi Girls,


It is that time of year again where we all make resolutions that we never stick to, start diets that last until Monday and spend a fortune on a gym membership we will use once!

But it has become a bit of a tradition on this blog for me to write down my goals for the forthcoming year. I don't think there has been a year that I have stuck to these yet but you never know, 2016 might be my year. I didn't want to choose things that were guaranteed to happen because I feel like that is a bit of a cop out, I could have quite easily chosen Buy a House and Get Married but they are happening anyway so where's the challenge there.

So here we go, my 3 goals for 2016:


1) Save up and buy a good laptop 
We have wanted one for a long time and have just never had the money to buy one. This year I want to save up and take the plunge, with a house and a wedding to pay for it might take a while but we will get there.


2) Buy a good camera and learn how to use it
This is a similar one to above I guess. I really want a decent camera to take my blog pictures with. Also we are going on safari for our honeymoon and I really want to take some amazing photos that we will treasure forever. I may even take a photography class to improve my skills.

3) Work hard on my blog
I think this has been on my list for the last 3 or 4 years but it is still the case, this is going to be an exciting year and I really want to be able to document it and look back this time next year and remember all of the good times. I get so much joy from blogging when I get the chance and I think I need to start making it a priority.


So there you go, my goals for 2016 are now set. It is a big year and I am sure that it will fly by with lots of changes but lets hope this blog is a constant throughout.
Have a great day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment