Friday 8 January 2016

2015 Highlights

Hi Girls,
 
2015 was a big year for me so I thought I would write a post looking back at my favourite memories of the year.

1. Getting Engaged!

 
Obviously this is my favourite memory of my life, it was the most magical day and I loved every moment of it. I think I might have to do a whole post on the blog all about it because it was possibly the happiest day of my life. Since then it has been a whirlwind of wedding planning and with less than 6 months to go now I am really going to miss being engaged.
 
2. Travelling around California

 
 
I spent 3 weeks in the spring of 2015 travelling around California with my family. We had the most amazing time and saw the most beautiful views. I think my favourite part was that I got to spend such quality time with my parents and brother. With us all working full time and having our own lives we don't get the chance to spend as much time together any more but it was so lovely having 3 whole weeks with them.
 
3. Buying my Wedding Dress

 
 
It might seem a bit of an exaggeration but buying my wedding dress was one of the best days of my year. It is something most girls dream about for their entire lives and as soon as I got engaged I was on the hunt for the perfect dress. In August I booked the day off work and me and my mum headed to 3 wedding boutiques. I ended up buying something completely different to what I thought I wanted but it is so beautiful and I feel like a princess in it. I cannot wait to go for my first fitting in a few weeks time.
 
I could go on and on with memories from 2015 but I don't want to bore you all too much. It was an incredible year but I know that this year has even more in store and am quite excited to see what next years highlights of 2016 post looks like.
 
Have a great day!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment