Monday 25 January 2016

My Current Perfume Obsession

For anybody that has been reading this blog for a while you will know that I love perfume and cannot resist a beautiful scent. This being said I have stopped buying myself perfume as I get so much for Christmas and my birthday it keeps me going throughout the year.
 
 
This Christmas my Grandma thought she was buying me one of my favourite perfumes - Prada Candy L'Eau, which I have worn for years and absolutely love. It turned out that she had actually picked up the original Prada Candy. I had never tried this before so had the intention of taking it back and exchanging it for the one I wear all the time but something made me smell it and I am so glad I did.
 
It is stronger than the L'eau version and a bit more ladylike if that makes sense, its not quite as sweet as the other one and I just love the smell. Apparently it has notes of Musk, Caramel and Benzoin (not sure what this is but it sure smells good).
 
I would definitely give this a try next time you are in your local Boots.
 
Have a great day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment