Thursday 15 March 2012

So much to do, So little time...

WeHeartIt.com
This is how I feel at the moment. For anyone currently at university this is probably how you feel too, its the last few weeks before exams and all assignments are due in within days of each other. I wish I had time to sit at my computer and write on here about all the different things I am loving at the moment but I am lucky if I have time to eat and sleep right now.
 My current routine is:
  • Wake up
  • Work out
  • Go to uni
  • Come home from uni
  • Do more uni work
  • Work out again
  • Go to bed
Sounds really exciting doesn't it! Luckily I have today off uni so I have a bit of time to just let you know that although I really want to be blogging all the time, over the next few weeks my posts may be less regular and sometimes it may seem like I've given up but I haven't and I am storing ideas up to make this summer all about blogging.

I hope you stick with me over these next 4 weeks and I was thinking of maybe doing some exam revision and tips posts but I don't know how many of you are still in education and would find it useful?

Let me know in the commentes below and I will still be reading and replying to all your comments and emails so don't stop doing that because it is my favourite way to relax after a long day.

Have a great day girls and if you are in England today and the weather is as good as it is where I am then go have fun in the sun for me!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment