Thursday 1 March 2012

My Scent of February

I haven't actually brought any fragrances this month but if I was to go out and pick one then there would be one clear winner. That winner would be the Soap &Glory Eau De Soap and Glory Original Pink. It is the classic Soap and Glory scent in a perfume and if you have read any of my previous S&G posts you will know I always say how much I love the scent.

As you know I am not the best a describing scents so I thought I would just tell you what the perfume experts have to say about it. 'Eau de Soap & Glory Original™ perfume spray with fresh citrus top notes of orange leaf, lemon, peach and sweet strawberries, with a sparkling heart of mandarin, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine, resting on a soft woody base of patchouli, warm amber and lush musks.' Pretty much sums it up really.

If you love the smell of 'Hand food' and 'The Rightous Butter' then you will love this scent as much as I do and for £16.50 for 50mls at Boots why not treat yourself to a bottle this month.

Have a great day girls!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment