Wednesday 29 February 2012

Review: No 7 Vital Brights Cream Blush

Today I decided to review No.7's new cream blush. Whilst I was in Leeds last weekend I picked up another item from their new spring collection and that was the Vital Brights Cream Blush in Blooming Pink. This is the first cream blush I have tried and am happy to say that I am impressed. I was scared to try it at first as in the pan it is quite a bright coral colour and I think if I put it on wrong I would have looked like a clown or one of them scary china dolls both of which are not the look I aim for.

The formulation is really nice and although it is a cream blush it does not make my skin feel oily or sticky which was also a worry for me as I tend to get quite oily skin. The blush costs £10 available at Boots and also comes in a gorgeous bright pink called 'Blossoming Pink' which I may also have to purchase.

I don't know what it is with the No7 spring collections but I always find myself lusting after them and end up buying quite a few products from the line. I absolutely love the highlighter which looks beautiful on the skin and I never normally bother with highlighters but this may have to also be purchased. Oh and the packaging on the blush is much better than the lipsticks.

Go take a look on the Boots website at the new collection and let me know what you think.

Have a great day girls!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this cream blusher :) saw it in boots yesterday and after your review think I might get it :)

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete