Monday 20 February 2012

Tag: The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty.

I thought I would do a nice easy post today, I've seen this tag on youtube a lot recently so I thought I would give it a go.

1. GREED:
  • What is your most inexpensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive beauty item that I use on a regular basis is my Natural Collection 'Sun Tint Bronzing Powder' which is £1.99 from Boots. I have been using this bronzer for over a year now and am on my third pot of it which shows how much i love it. I tend to use it more in the winter as it doesn't show up as well when I'm tanned.
  •  What is your most expensive?

The most expensive beauty item I own is my Naked pallet which I adore and it is so worth the £32 I paid for it. I use it every day and would be lost without it.
2. WRATH:
  • What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
The beauty product that I have a love/hate relationship with is my Garnier 'BB cream'. I love the concept of this product and think it would be such a good alternative to foundation in the summer for me but I just hate the formulation and the way it looks on my skin.
  • What product has been the hardest to get?
The product which I have found the hardest to get is again my Naked pallet from Urban Decay. I got mine about 2 months after everybody else because I just couldn't find it anywhere near me and it was sold out online. It was only when I flew to Cyprus last summer that I saw it in the in-flight duty free magazine and HAD to buy it!


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

By delicious I assume it means the smell and not the taste as nothing I own tastes that good. But I love my soap and glory 'Hand food' and 'The righteous butter'. They both have the signature Soap & Glory smell and it is one of my favourite scents ever.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

The one product that I neglect when I really shouldn't is primer. I have quite oily skin so when I do use primer it really helps. I ran out of the primer I was using a few months ago and keep forgetting to repurchase it. I really will go get a new one this week I just have to choose a good one first so any recommendations would be great.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Mascara gives me the most self confidence. I love having dramatic sexy eyelashes and I think it makes eyes look even more gorgeous if you have a coat or two of mascara on.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I always look at a boys eyes and smile before anything else. If a boy smiles and laughs then he will always be more attractive than someone who doesn't.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Right now I am in love with Nars Blush bronzer trio so if anybody fancies sending one of those my way I would be extremely grateful. If not maybe I'll treat myself next payday :)



Of course I tag all of you to do this and let me know so that I can go read yours!
 
Have a great day
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment