- What is your most inexpensive beauty item?
- What is your most expensive?
The most expensive beauty item I own is my Naked pallet which I adore and it is so worth the £32 I paid for it. I use it every day and would be lost without it.
- What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
By delicious I assume it means the smell and not the taste as nothing I own tastes that good. But I love my soap and glory 'Hand food' and 'The righteous butter'. They both have the signature Soap & Glory smell and it is one of my favourite scents ever.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
The one product that I neglect when I really shouldn't is primer. I have quite oily skin so when I do use primer it really helps. I ran out of the primer I was using a few months ago and keep forgetting to repurchase it. I really will go get a new one this week I just have to choose a good one first so any recommendations would be great.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara gives me the most self confidence. I love having dramatic sexy eyelashes and I think it makes eyes look even more gorgeous if you have a coat or two of mascara on.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I always look at a boys eyes and smile before anything else. If a boy smiles and laughs then he will always be more attractive than someone who doesn't.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Right now I am in love with Nars Blush bronzer trio so if anybody fancies sending one of those my way I would be extremely grateful. If not maybe I'll treat myself next payday :)
Of course I tag all of you to do this and let me know so that I can go read yours!
Have a great day