Sunday 19 February 2012

Lemsip and lots of tea....

I have been struck down by either a horrible alien bug that is making me very ill or perhaps possibly just your common cold, either way the only cure I have found so far is staying in bed all day and watching the first season of Vampire Diaries (which I am now hooked on!). I am starting to get a little bit bored though so if you have any requests of posts that do not require me getting out of bed then please let me know and save me from the awful morning TV shows that I am sure to indulge in tomorrow morning.


Thanks in advance and I can assure you that once the alien bug has left me there will be much more exciting posts to come. For now I will make myself my trillionth cup of tea of the day and settle myself down to watch Youtube videos.

Have a great day girls and try not to get sick!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment