Friday 3 February 2012

My Scent of January

I thought I would do a new series of posts on this blog called 'My scent of...' and every month I will tell you all about a perfume I am loving. I don't buy new perfumes every month but I do love going into Boots or Debenhams and smelling the different perfumes, so if I smell one that I think is really different or nice I will make it my scent of the month.

This months scent is actually one that I brought at the beginning of January and it is Vera Wang's 'Princess Night'. Now I love Vera Wang and especially her perfumes, I own 'Princess' and 'LoveStruck' and the thing that always draws me in is the packaging. 'Princess Night' is no different, the packaging for this perfume is stunning, it is in the same bottle as the original 'Princess' but is covered in black glitter. I was worried that it would cover my hands every time I picked it up but so far it hasn't come off at all.
Sorry the picture is not my own, having problems with my camera atm.
I am no good at describing scents so I will just tell you that it has heart notes of Jasmine Petals, Spicy Orange Blossom, Passion Rose, top notes of Wild Berries, Watermelon, Sweet Raspberry and base notes of Crushed Sugar, Sensual Musk, Vanilla. And I think it smells delicious.


You can buy it here
Hope your all okay

Have a great day

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment