Sunday 3 July 2011

25 Random Questions Tag

Hi Girls

I thought I would do something a bit different today and do a tag so that you can get to know me a bit better, I am still collecting questions from you for the questions and answers tag but this is just a few random facts about me.

So lets get started...

Question 1: Do you have any pets ?

Yes I have two dogs called Charlie and Shadow and two cats called Dixi and Milo

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: My blackberry, my glasses and my cat.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? It's 23:40 so its dark but its still quite warm so all the windows are open.

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? Yes I do drive, I passed my test when I was 18 and since then I have had one crash but it wasn't my fault because I skidded on ice.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? Its Sunday today and I like to sleep in on Sundays so I woke up just after 11am today .
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? This morning
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? I went to see Bad teacher with my boyfriend last Saturday and it was pretty funny.
Question 8: What does you last text message say? Goodnight, I love you xxx
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? For my close friends and my boyfriend I have personalised ringtones but for everyone else I currently have Nicki Minaj - Superbass
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yes I have, I've actually been to quite a few countries. I've been to America, Cyprus, Portugal, France, Spain, Greece, Tobago, most of the Canary Islands, urm I think that's it.
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Urm not really but then I have only tried it once and it wasn't fresh so maybe if I tried it again I would.
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? I don't buy the groceries my mum does but she goes to Tesco's mainly.
13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope

Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? I have an younger brother and he is 17.
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have a laptop
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 21!!!!!!!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Glasses for driving.
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Yes but I'm trying to get it back to my original colour at the minute
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: I will be going to sleep after this.
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Urm it hasn't been for a long long time but probably after an argument with my boyfriend.
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Probably chicken and peppers.
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Cheeseburger
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Yes during exam times or girly sleepovers.
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? Brown
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes I prefer Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment