Friday 24 June 2011

I'm Back and Bronzed....

Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't posted for well over a week now but as I mentioned in previous posts I have been away on holiday in Corfu for a week and I was soo busy in the run up I didn't have time to do all the posts I wanted to about which products I was taking and things. But don't fear I am going away again in 8 weeks so I will make sure I do all the posts I wanted to do about holidays then.

I really missed blogging whilst I was away but I had an amazing trip and it was my first holiday away with my best friend and we just had the best time ever! The weather was gorgeous and sooo warm which I love and I did get a tan but made sure I stayed safe and used plenty of sun cream everyday!

So now that I am back I will make sure I am much better at blogging and will hopefully get at least 4 posts up a week if possible. I have plenty of ideas of things to write about that I hope you will be interested in and will enjoy. But for now I will leave you with a few pictures from my trip.





Have a great day girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment