Wednesday 1 June 2011

Soap & Glory Mini-series - Hand Food

*I did not take this photo

I LOVE this product and think I will be buying this for a very long time. I actually brought this for my mum a few weeks ago and somehow it has ended up in my handbag with half the contents gone already ( I promise I will replace it for my mum). This is the perfect hand cream, its not too greasy but it makes your hands feel really moisturised and as if you've used a real luxury product on them. The smell of this hand cream is SO good I could eat it which is always a good thing to have in a product. This product is only £2.35 for 50ml which is the perfect size for your handbag and it is also available in a larger size to keep at home which I may purchase as well just so there is no chance of me running out!
This is the last product i have to review from the Soap & Glory range and if i could persuade you to buy one product it would be this one as everybody can use it and I think everyone will love it. I hope you have enjoyed this little mini-series and let me know if you'd like me to do something like this again then feel free to let me know.

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment