Tuesday 31 May 2011

I want to hear from you!!!!!

Hi girls

Now that I have a few people reading my blog I thought I should ask what you would like to read about. I am going to keep this blog mainly focused on beauty reviews but I am happy to add in the odd extra post on whatever you are interested in. I know I love reading more personal blogs about blogger's daily lives and families so if you want to know more about me as a person rather than my thoughts on beauty then feel free to send me some questions and I could do an answer and question post so you get to know me. If you'd like so more fashion focused posts I could try that or maybe some outfits of the days? Just feel free to comment or send me an email at jodienatalie@gmail.com then I will reply to you and then hopefully I'll get a better idea of what you would like me to write about.

Have a great evening girls!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment