Monday 30 May 2011

Soap & Glory mini-series - Greatest Scrub of all


*Not my picture
 I'm not 100% sure that this exfoliant lives up to its name as the 'greatest scrub of all' but it is definitely up there on my list. I have been using this for a few months now about 2 or 3 times a week. I got my scrub from boots and it is currently £8.17 but like the hot cloth cleanser it is 3 for 2 at the moment so I suggest you get one of each and a little something extra!
This is a great scrub to use in the shower first thing in the morning as it really does wake you up and has quiet a strong almost minty scent. It leaves your skin so fresh that it actually slightly tingles which I quite like but some of you may not. The texture of the product is as you would imagine quite grainy but there are also larger particles which the bottle describes as' Smooth-boosting spheres that pop open when you press on them'.
I really do like this product and because I have quite oily skin I can use it quite often without drying my skin out. I did however try using it everyday and it left the skin around my nose and chin very dry so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend using this product more than twice a week. Overall this product has left my skin lovely and clear which is what I really ask for in an exfoliating product. I'm almost out of this product so i will be adding it to my ever-growing beauty shopping list.

I hope you have found this helpful.

Have a great Bank Holiday Monday girls

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment