Friday 20 May 2011

The Soap & Glory Story

*This is not my own photo

Up until a few months ago I had never tried a Soap & Glory product I am ashamed to say. I have missed out on some amazing skin care! I think it was 3 months ago that I purchased a few of their products after seeing a review about one product in particular which was the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser. I love this product!!!!!! I have used it at least once a day since I purchased it and I am now coming to the end of my first tube so I will definitely be running to boots to stock up on them. At the same time as purchasing the cleanser I also brought their facial scrub The Greatest of  All and the moisture lotion Glow Job. I love the facial scrub and it has been a staple in my shower routines every morning and the moisturiser is a fantastic idea. I have also just recently purchased the Hand Food hand cream which i am now addicted to and it lives in my handbag :)

Now for those of you who haven't tried any Soap & Glory products before I thought I could do a little mini series about the products I own so you can read what I think about them and maybe even go out and purchase a few products. If you are a Soap & Glory user please let me know what your must have products are because I cannot wait to try out more of the range but have no idea where to start! So comment or send me an email.

Thanks Girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment