Friday 20 May 2011

Soap & Glory mini series

To kickstart this mini series I thought I should start with my favourite product that I own of the Soap & Glory brand. I love the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser from the range which is available at boots and is £9.19 although currently it is 3 for 2 on all skincare so I am planning on stocking up on these.
* I did not take this picture.


I have never used a cleanser like this before, you put it straight onto your skin with all your make-up still on and just rub it in for about a minute. The consistency is quite a thick cream which is very soft and velvety to put on your skin. Once the product has been massaged into your skin leave for another minute and then remove with the muslin cloth the comes with the product soaked in warm water. If I am wearing quite alot of make-up or particulaly dark eye make-up I would do this twice just to make sure my skin is as clean as possible. After rinsing my face i just pat with a dry towel and my skin feels super soft and you can tell just from looking at it how clean it really is. I love this product and have gone through a whole tube already, I not too keen on the smell of it which is quite a strong lavender scent but because I know how great it makes my skin feel I can put up with the smell for a couple of minutes a day. Since I've been using the product I've seen a real difference in the number of spots I have gotten which is proof enough for me that it is working.

I do know that the Liz Earle brand does have a similar product which I haven't tried yet but I have heard amazing things about that so maybe I will buy that soon and do a kind of 'which is best?' post just to give you a bit more information.

Anyway I hope you find this useful and look out for more of these Soap & Glory posts as they will be coming very shortly! As always if there are any products you would like me to review just let me know.

Have a great day girls!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment