Friday 20 May 2011

Spring nails!

I know it is almost summer but over the last few weeks and months I've found myself getting a bit of a collection of pretty pastel coloured nail varnishes. I think they are gorgeous for this time of year and who doesn't love looking at their hands and seeing such colourful fingertips!



 The first nail varnish I purchased was by Barry M and is in the colour pure turquoise. This is a lovely pastel blue colour that goes on really nicely and you only need 2 coats for an opaque look.
The second colour i brought was also a Barry M nail paint this time in Bright pink. This is a colour that will be perfect both now in spring but also right through summer. I may also try this on my toe nails for when I go on holiday as i think it will look amazing with a tan and flip flops.
The final polish i purchased was a rimmel Lycra pro one in the shade 500 Peppermint. This is the perfect minty green colour that is really popular at the moment. I do tend to use three coats of this as it is a bit thinner than the Barry m ones but its gorgeous all the same.

I hope you've enjoyed this review and enjoy your pretty pastel nails this spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment