Monday 6 June 2011

My Daily Skincare Routine

So today I thought I would tell you about my daily skin routine and I know I have done a full review on the Soap & Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser which I use everyday but I thought I would tell you about the other products I am using at the moment. Now I am currently using quite expensive products which i was given but my skin is in such good condition and I think this is partly down to the hot cloth cleanser but mostly down to these products so if you are fortunate enough to be able to afford these then I would definitely recommend them.
In the morning if I feel my skin is still a bit dirty from the night before I will use the Hot Cloth Cleanser by Soap & Glory, however most mornings my skin is fine and just needs a basic cleanse and moisturiser. So the first product I have been using recently is the Decleor Cleansing Milk which is lovely. It has a really nice scent as well because it has essential oils and waters in it. The ingredients say it has lavender, orange and kiwi scents in it which I love. I just rub this all over my face with my fingertips and then wipe off with a cotton pad and you would be amazed at the dirt that comes off even though I take my make up off a night. Its quite gross really!

*Cleansing Milk - Not my picture

 Then i pour some of the Decleor Tonifying Lotion on to a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face. This is just like water and just makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It has the same scent as the Cleansing Milk so again I love it. Both of these Decleor products are available from the Decleor website and are £19.50 for 250ml which is not bad for such amazing products but I know its not exactly cheap when you buy both products a few times a year. Decleor website : http://www.decleor.co.uk/
*Tonifying Lotion - Not my picture

The final step in my skincare routine in the mornings is to moisturise. Currently I am using the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF 15 which I love but at £28 for 50ml it is definitely not something I can afford to keep using whilst I'm a student. This product makes my skin soo soft and although I have quite oily skin this does not make my skin greasy at all and soaks in so quickly. The only issue I have with this product is the smell. Because it is part of the Eight Hour collection it has a similar smell to the original Eight Hour cream which although it is a miracle worker, STINKS! This moisturiser is nowhere near as bad as that but it does have a softer version of the scent. It isn't an issue though as the good points definitely out weigh the bad and I will be soo upset when my tube of this runs out because it will be a while till I can afford another one.
Eight Hour Moisturiser - Not my picture
At night before I go to bed I remove all my make-up with the hot cloth cleanser and then slather Nivea Soft moisturising cream all over my face. My mum has used this moisturiser for years and she has amazing skin so I'm hoping it will have the same effect on me. It does make my skin a bit greasy though which is why i wear it at night, its also a lot thicker than the one I use during the day so I like it much better as a night moisturiser. This is available almost everywhere I just get mine when my mum does the weekly shopping from Tescos and it is £3.88 for a big 200ml pot which lasts ages.

I hope you have found this interesting and if you try any of these products let me know what you think of them or if you have an amazing skincare product that you want to tell me about just leave a comment or email me.

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment