Wednesday 1 June 2011

In love with LOVE

This is a different sort of post for this blog as it is about a clothing website that I have recently found and thought all of you girls should know about it too! The website is www.inlovewithfashion.com and it is the Love brand that can be found in Topshop. I had never heard of this brand before as I'm more of a Miss Selfridge than Topshop kinda girl but my mum received an email for £12 off from the site so we thought we would take a look. I fell in love as soon as I clicked on the dress pages! Now I'm a big dress fan and have dresses for every occasion so this was like heaven for me. The dresses are quite girly and feminine with lots of flowy fabrics and floral print but I really like that for summer. They are quite similar to the ones you can find in Miss Selfridge which I think is why I was drawn to them. I did end up purchasing a dress and it was this burnt orange shirt dress.

Sorry the quality of the picture isn't great.
I think this is gorgeous and I'm really hoping it comes before Saturday as I am having a BBQ with some friends and think this will look great with some brown gladiator sandals. If it does come in time I may do and outfit of the day post to show you all how it looks. This dress was £32 which i thought was really good especially since I got an extra £12 off making it £20 with free delivery to the UK and Northern Ireland at the moment but I'm not sure if this is always the case. International shipping is available on request so everyone can get in on the action. I also signed up to the site and got an extra 10% off if I order something within the next 48 hours but I don't think the bank manager would thank me if I ordered again this soon.

Let me know if you have any items by Love or if you purchase anything following this post as I would love to be nosey and see what things you like.

Happy shopping and have a great day
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment