Wednesday 3 August 2011

How I store my make-up...

When it comes to organising my make-up I really struggle to find a way of making sure the things I use everyday are easy to get to. I currently have a make-up bag that has my everyday make-up in and then a draw full of other make-up that I don't use as often. The only problem with this is that I forget to use the make-up I have in the draw as it is hidden away. I don't have a lot of space in my room so I need to find something that stores everything but isn't too big and bulky. Anyway here's what I currently have...


An overview




Mirror is from TKMAXX - £16.99





Everyday Make-up.
Just an old Make-up bag I had from Superdrug I think

Everyday essentials


 
Inside the make-up bag

Draw full of other make-up and refills of things I'm currently using.
 
Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment