Monday 15 August 2011

Update...How I spent my weekend!!!

Hi girls

Sorry for the lack of posts on the blog last week but I do have a good excuse I promise. The beginning of last week was awful, I had the worst cold ever and barely got dressed until Wednesday so there was no way I was going to sit and paint my nails for a nail varnish of the week. My nails were just a chipped mess and you wouldn't have wanted to see that. Secondly I went away with my boyfriend for the weekend to Cornwall which was lovely and we had a great time but we were camping so I couldn't take my laptop to blog whilst I was there, plus it was nice just to spend time together walking round the small fishing villages and eating lots of scones. To make up for last week there will be lots of posts this week starting with a NVOTW which will be up straight after this. I am sooooo excited about this weeks colour as it is just BEAUTIFUL!  As well as a NVOTW I will also have a lot of holiday related videos this week as I go away a week today which is the 22nd August for 2 weeks so again there will be no posts during that time but plenty when I get back. Before I go I will be doing a What's in my holiday make-up bag? post and a Whats in my toiletry bag? post but if there are any other holiday related posts you would like just let me know and hopefully I'll be able to fit them in.
Now just because I have been such a bad blogger recently I will give you all a sneak peak of how I spent my weekend. Leave a comment below of how you spent your weekend!









Have a great day girls

No comments:

Post a Comment