Monday 1 August 2011

My Favourite...Eye Shadow

I spoke in a previous blog about my favourite eyeshadow but I didn't go into too much detail so I thought I would do a whole post on why it is my favourite. The eyeshadow in question is Rimmel's Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow in '002 Smokey Brun'. I wear this nearly everyday and its just so easy to create a brown smokey eye look that I can switch from day to night just by adding more of the dark brown and some gel eye liner.

As the name suggests there are four colours in the quad. The lightest is a pearly cream colour that I like to use as a highlight for my brow bone and I also add a little bit in the inside corner of my eye.

The next colour is more of a taupe champagne colour which is my favourite, I can use it all over my lid for just a hint of colour during the day or as a base for the darker colours at night.

The third colour is a coppery colour which I tend to put on the outer corners during the day to give a bit more depth to the look but again I layer the colours at night to create that smokey look I love for a night out.

The final colour is a dark chocolaty brown which I use in the crease line and also under my lower lashes to make the smokey look even more dramatic.

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment