Monday 1 August 2011

Nail Varnish of the Week

Its time for another NVOTW and I am really getting in to these now, I love my Monday morning manicure that I give myself before I take these photos. I'd also like to apologise for the lack of posts last week, I was really busy and had places to be and people to see but I promise this week will be a post-fest for you all. I have another apology as once again I do not have a photo of how my nails looked at the end of the week, this is because I went out on Friday night and the orange nail varnish didn't really go with my dress so I had to change it to just a nude colour which was a bit boring but I can tell you the GOSH 'Peachy' was still going strong with only a couple of chips in it by Friday so I'm impressed.

Now for this week I have done a complete change again and gone for a bright blue. This is '198 Azure' from the I <3 Lasting Finish range at Rimmel. This colour is sooo gorgeous I just hope the pictures do it justice, it has a green hint to it in certain lights and I don't know why but it makes me think of mermaids tails!


I love this and I hope you do too. Comment below and let me know what you NVOTW is!

Have a great day girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment