Sunday 21 August 2011

Nail Varnish of the Week

This weeks NVOTW is a little bit different for two reasons. The first reason as that it has been posted on a Sunday instead of a Monday, this is because I am flying out to Cyprus first thing in the morning and didn't think I would have time to do this before I go so to save all the rushing I thought I would just post it today instead.
The second reason this post will be different is because it won't feature my finger nails. When I go away I either have acrylic nails put on or I just leave them bare to let them grow. This time I have just put some Sally Hansen 'Hard as Nails' on my finger nails to try and make them grow nice and strong. I didn't want to not do a NVOTW this week though because I won't be doing one next week so I have just given myself a beach ready pedicure so I will just show you that instead. WARNING: Theses pictures include feet!!!

The colour I have chosen to wear on my toes whilst I'm away is by Rimmel and it is from their 60 Seconds range in the colour '430 Coralicious' which is a gorgeous hot pink coral. I think this colour will look amazing with a tan and flip flops.


Oh the amazing pink from last week is now officially my favourite colour and it also lasted really well so 5* from my!

I have soo many posts for you when I get back so prepare to be spoilt!!! Oh an I want to do a Q&A when I get back so email me or leave a comment with any questions or requests.

Have a great 2 weeks girls!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that color, its so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love Rimmel 60 Seconds--Great formula! Cute blog! :)

    Follow back!? ;)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete